Diverse hiring practices not only lead to a more diverse workforce, but also lead to increased creativity, improved problem-solving, and better decision-making. However, despite efforts to improve inclusive hiring, there is still a significant gap in employment rates between different demographic groups.
But, did you know that:
- Companies in the top quartile for gender diversity on their executive teams were 25% more likely to have above-average profitability than companies in the bottom quartile. (McKinsey & Company)
- Companies in the top quartile for ethnic and cultural diversity on their executive teams were 36% more likely to have above-average profitability than companies in the bottom quartile. (McKinsey & Company)
- More than 3 out of 4 job seekers and employees (76%) report that a diverse workforce is an important factor when evaluating companies and job offers. (Glassdoor)
Getting DE&I right is as critical as ever especially in the light of heightened sustainability/ESG requirements. Employees, customers, and investors are demanding meaningful actions and organisations and their leaders have an urgency to show tangible progress.
That's why we've developed our Guide To Inclusive Hiring.
Once you download this guide, you'll:
- Develop a better understanding of why every company needs a more inclusive hiring strategy
- Have clear and actionable steps to creating more diverse and inclusive job ads
- Develop techniques to search and source more diverse candidates
- Make your interview and selection process more inclusive
Fill in the form and receive this must-have Guide To Inclusive Hiring directly to your inbox.